Welcome.

1st TERM.

MYSELF.


My name is Laura, this is my blog of music.
I am 12 years old.
I study in CEO Miguel Delibes, in Macotera, Salamanca.
My hobbies are, playing with  my friends, playing foosball, painting and drawing..
I love horror films.
The types of music I like are rap, flamenco and reggaeton.



Music class.

In my music class we saw the qualities of sound.

1-. The first quality is pitch. 
We can  represent the pitch: higher or lower.


Resultado de imagen de pitch


2-. The second quality is duration.

The duration describes when a sound is Long or Short.


Resultado de imagen de duration of sound
In my music class we also saw the graphic represention.

Clef: is a symbol.
There are 2 types: G clef and F clef.
Resultado de imagen de clef
Staff: It is a group of 5 lines and 4 spaces.
Resultado de imagen de staff music
Notes: C, D, E, F , G , A, B. ( name of the notes)
Resultado de imagen de name of the notes
Scale: It is the ordered sequence up or drown. ( the notes ascending or descending.)


Resultado de imagen de staff with notes

NOTE VALUES.

Note values are represent the durations of sound.

Resultado de imagen de name of the notes and rest






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog